viernes, mayo 24

Venice queen


« Does it go from east to west?
Bodyfree and bodyless.
Come again just to start afresh 
once again to find a home,
in the moment of the meantime. 

Dropping. in coming through the mess. 
checking in just to get it blessed. 
Hard to leave when it's picturesque,
find a form that's free to roam.
Where you come from?
Where you going? 

Do it all then it all again,
make it up and you make a friend, 
paddle on just around the bend, 
find a place where you can see 
all the Mamas and the Papas. 

Take a chance to recommend,
hard as hell to comprehend, 
disbelief that I do suspend, 
easy now to find a breeze.
Where you came from?
Where you going? 

We all want to tell her, 
tell her that we love her, 
Venice gets a queen, 
best I've ever seen. 
We all want to kiss her,
tell her that we miss her, 
Venice gets a queen;
best I've ever seen.

I know you said you don't believe 
in God, do you still disagree?
Now that it's time for you to leave,
G-L-O-R-I-A 
Is love my friend.

Your stylish mess of silver hair,
a woman of your kind is rare,
your uniform returns to fur,
G-L-O-R-I-A
Is love my friend.

And now it's time for you to go, 
you taught me most of what I know, 
Where would I be without you, Glo? 
G-L-O-R-I-A
Is love my friend.

I see you standing by the sea, 
the waves you made will always be, 
a kiss goodbye before you leave, 
G-L-O-R-I-A 
Is love my friend »
Red Hot Chili Peppers